Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Are The World.

Hello There.
I've been sort of been readers blocked. And in a writing slump. I haven't been reading nearly as much as I usually do, maybe this book just isn't catching my attention? I am currently reading Cathy's Book. It's okay, but just hasn't caught my attention yet.
So you may have noticed the title. We Are The World. If you haven't heard the new We Are The World 25 for Haiti, that was originally written by Michael Jackson for Africa. There are many singers of all genre's that gathered around to sing that song for Haiti.
The point of the song is to tell you how we are all the world, and no matter what we do we can make a change in the fight for Haiti. So, please. If you haven't yet donate some money to the cause for Haiti, every dollar and penny counts. Each penny or dollar you donate will feed another child, and person.
(

No comments:

Post a Comment