Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why Hello There.

Hello Readers.
I was pretty bored, and I've been looking at a lot of other people's book-blogs. I figured to make one of my own, also this is dedicated to my person blog to. So you're gonna get a mix of things. I figured I would also, possibly, make a page on here for my stories and poems. If any of you care to read them.
I suppose this first entry could be an introduction to myself. (;
My name is Amanda, or Kam either one dosen't matter. I'm pretty crazy and weird, so beware. I'm a gleek, yes I love that show. Reading is obviously my huge hobbie, and writing. Music is a huge part of my life, without it I might as well be lost. Sometimes I can be outgoing, others I can be shy.
Usually I'm pretty easy to get along with, but I don't take any crap. I love my friends and family, school is very important to me. I'd do anything for my friends, as long as it wasn't illegal.
I have a partner in crime, and her name is Elena. I have belated wifey and her name is Kayla. My lamo is Sadie. (:
I guess that's it for now.
Duces.

No comments:

Post a Comment